If you need help with your design add our ‘Design Help’ to your basket and we’ll give you a call to discuss what you’re looking for and create the card for you.
The price includes one card and instructions on how to use the same design to create additional cardholders.More info
To create the perfect ID card
- Avoid placing items/text too close to the edges, especially when using a rigid cardholder
- Logos & photographs should be no smaller than 800 x 600 pixels with a resolution of 300 DPI (to check, right click the image file, click properties, then click the details tab)
- Keep image file size within 800 KB (to check, as above except click the general tab)
- Ensure your design allows for any selected card options eg. for punched holes, signature strips etc.
- Dark colours work better with smaller fonts
- Use passport-style photographs, head & shoulders taken portrait against a plain white background
- Accepted image files are .jpg and .png
- To duplicate your card design go to 'my cards' and click the 'copy' button. Then use the 'edit' button to makes changes, such as different photos and names. Repeat this process for each additional card required.
- When resizing images the corner handles will maintain the aspect ratio, while those to the sides, top and bottom can be used to stretch and squash.
- To move or resize multiple objects, images or text at the same time, hold down the Shift key and click each one. You can then position or scale as required.
- Register, and any card created will be saved in the ‘my cards’ section.